Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.
Amity University is a leading educational institution with centres all over India and in many parts of the globe. The main campus is spread over 1000 acres with over 1,25,000 students studying in the same. Amity Universities and the Degrees awarded by them are recognized by the UGC. Amity University is recognized by the following statutory bodies
- Bar Council of India
- Distance Education council
- Council of Architecture
- Ministry of HRD
AMITY has campuses in Noida, Jaipur, Gurgaon, Gwalior, Mumbai, Greater Noida and overseas campuses in UK, USA, Romania, Singapore, Mauritius, UAE and South Africa.
The world class Amity benchmarks extends to infrastructure as well.
- Faculty and senior team travel all over the globe to exchange ideas, learn best practises and apply the same to learning.
- Fully air-conditioned class rooms with wifi.
- Over 1,00,000 books, journals and periodicals with hi-tech labs for training.
- 1000 acres campus and over 430 classrooms.
- Excellent sports, medical, hostel and auditorium facilities.
- Over 4,500 faculty and scientists, 250 degree programs and 300 labs.
- The Cost of the Admission Form is Rs. 1,100 /-.
- The Admission Form is available :
- Online at www.amity.edu (A) By paying online with credit / debit card
- (B) By downloading free and submitting with DD of Rs. 1,100/- in favour of ‘Amity Form’ payable at New Delhi. Do not forget to mention your Name & Amity Application Form Number at the back of the Demand Draft.
- (C) Buy Admission pack from any of the Amity campuses in Noida, Greater Noida, Lucknow, Jaipur, Gurgaon (Manesar), Gwalior, Mumbai, Raipur, Ranchi & Kolkata (For addresses please refer point no.
- (D) Or Amity Information Centers (for list please visit www.amity.edu).
To check / do the following relating to your Admission, visit your Admission micro site www.amity.edu (admission micro site login) by using your Form No. & password printed on 1st page of your Application Form.
- Check whether your form has been received or not.
- Check the Registration Status of your Form • Check whether you have been short-listed for the Selection Process
- Choose the date for appearing in the Selection Process
- Download Admit Card and appear for selection process
- Check your Selection Status
- Print Admission Letter
- Check confirmation of Fee Payment.
After confirmation on your Admission
- Micro site about receipt of your Form, it will normally be processed within 3 to 5 working days.
- Qualifying candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of Selection Process (written test and/or Group Discussion and/or Interview) on the Admission Micro site www.amity.edu or in the Amity Mobile App. available at www.amity.edu/app.
- In certain cases, options of dates will be available giving greater flexibility to you. It is your responsibility to check the admission microsite. No separate communication will be sent in this regard. If a short listed candidate fails to select the date (for which various options will be made available) and admission to the particular program is closed, it will be his/her responsibility.
- A message will be sent to you to intimate announcement of result on your Admission micro site. This will be for information only and should not be taken as official communication for selection.
- All selected candidates will get intimation of their selection through an Admission Letter which can be printed from Admission Micro site. Details regarding payment of fees at the time of admission, allotment of Hostel and date, time and venue for commencement of the academic session will be mentioned in the admission letter.
- Offer of admission will be provisional & valid only for the specific program opted by the candidate and for the same academic session only. The offer of admission will automatically stand cancelled if the conditions are not fulfilled by the specified time.
- There is a possibility that the Admission Committee recommends your admission in a category / program / campus for which you have not applied in the application Form. In such cases an option will be given to you on your admission micro site informing you of the change and you may give your consent for the same. The selection letter will be available on Admission microsite (www.amity.edu) for downloading only after receiving your consent.
- Failure to pay the fee or report for classes after payment of fee within the specified date will entail cancellation of admission
Direct Admission for UG program
Student securing 80%+ aggregate in Class XII (CBSE/ISC/State-Boards of 2016/2017) are exempted from selection process. Selection will be on the basis of Amity Application Form only.
Admission for NRI/PIO/Foreign Students
For admission to specific program, the requirement of subjects studied will be same for both National and Foreign / NRI Students as prescribed in the Admission Prospectus.
Eligibility for Admission to Graduate Programs: For any discipline, applicant must have completed 12 years of formal schooling. Students meeting the eligibility criteria as prescribed in the Admission prospectus would be considered for admission. They should have cleared TOEFL with 213 in CBT or 550 in paper based test or can have a band of 6.5 in IELTS. Evidence of required academic performance must be in the form of certified English transcripts listing all the courses with grades or marks earned. Transcripts in languages other than English are not acceptable.
Eligibility for Admission to Post Graduate Programs: For any discipline, applicant must have completed 12 years of formal education at the school level followed by a Bachelor’s Degree of at least 3 years duration. Students meeting the eligibility criteria as prescribed in the Admission prospectus would be considered for admission. However, the admission to post graduate courses is rather restricted and the applicant should have an excellent academic record to stand a fair chance for admission. Procedure For Applying and Seeking Equivalence Certificate: Admission Application Form of Foreign / NRI students must have an Equivalence Certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), www.aiuweb.org
Courses Offered and Fee Structure
The details of the various campuses, the courses offered and the fee procedure can be downloaded from http://www.amity.edu/pdf/admission_prospectus_2017.pdf and http://www.amity.edu/pdf/AmityInformationBrochure.pdf
Policy for Change of Program after Selection
Selected candidates can give request for change of program after selection
- The request should be made to the admission office through Post / Track your Query section on the Admission Microsite before the last date of payment of the fee as notified in the Admission Letter.
- Minimum eligibility criteria for the requested program should be met.
- Request will be considered and approved subject to be consent of the admission committee.
- A processing fee of Rs. 1100 will have to be paid with the fees if transfer request is approved.
Amity has tie ups with Oriental Bank of Commerce, Allahabad Bank and Canara Bank to help students pursue their educational dreams. For more information contact Education Diary directly.